"i know who goes before me, i know who goes behind,
the God of Angel armies, is always by my side"

an old picture i found of me and Kaitlin. OMW!! We look .....so young!

an old picture i found of me and Kaitlin. OMW!! We look .....so young!

Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Jostie Flicks - Same Here{hahaha}

3 comments:

  1. Well, you take after me in your good taste in entertainment I can see. Thanks for the letter! Just fyi, am making NO plans to bring MY guitar to FL! Also, thank you so much for the comforting thought that you are the only one that misses me. It endeared you to my heart. Love you, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!! Well i've got my own guitar now{well i'm borrowing it from Cliton Zimmerman} so idreallyc.
      Love u too!!!
      trina

      Delete
  2. Hey that is a really cool video! I have actually been watching a lot their videos lately! I lovemm. . .
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete