"i know who goes before me, i know who goes behind,
the God of Angel armies, is always by my side"

an old picture i found of me and Kaitlin. OMW!! We look .....so young!

an old picture i found of me and Kaitlin. OMW!! We look .....so young!

Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

Snow, Ice and everthing nice!

Yes, that's what I'm made of!!:) Okay, yeah, I'm sorry I haven't been putting pictures on, but I don't have a camera right now:(    but who cares???  We got a little bit of snow yesterday, and I'm enjoying it to the fullest, {while its here:)} The ponds are freezing over and I'm hoping to go ice skating THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, this is just a quick post, and I g2g :( but I  Love Ya'll for stopping by and reading this!!
<3 ya forever, Trina Grace

2 comments:

  1. It don't matter to me about the pics. The only thing that matters is that you're still there to read about and stuff! I love you!
    ~Juliana

    ReplyDelete